Hola, Book Dragons! How was your week? I’m just glad mine’s over. But my one good thing is I have a whole weekend of reading planned.
What about you guys? What are you up to this weekend? What’s your one good thing?
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
How cute is this cover? Anyone read it yet?
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend
I’m finally reading this over the weekend!
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“Really wish I could change my coping strategies to stress cleaning and exercise but unfortunately God gifted me with binge eating and executive dysfunction.” Go figure lol
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
1. BOOKS!!!! YES!!!! Hope I never run out.
2. Peace of mind. I need my brain to just quiet down at times and let me breathe.
3. Whoever’s watching my ass up there, a big thanks for helping me out of the jams I get myself into and for giving me the strength to cope with my life. It bears repeating.
4. My amazing bike mentor for getting me through a bike ride in the snow. And totally whoever’s watching out for me.
5. A safe place to stay, a roof over my head, food to eat, warm clothes. Even when I don’t feel lucky, solid gratitude for this.