Hola, Book Dragons. TGIF, right? I’ve been down with the cold since Wednesday so it’s been a lousy couple of days. How are you guys doing? Hope your week’s been better than mine and if not, then we can commiserate together that it’s over, right?
I feel good about blogging again and I’m hoping to get some reviews done this weekend.
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
Who’s excited for Ruby Fever this month? 😍
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend
Planning to cozy up with this over the weekend. What are you guys reading?
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“If you don’t take time, the work’s just work instead of a life.”
—Hideaway, Nora Roberts
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
1. BOOKS!!!! YES!!!! Hope I never run out.
2. Peace of mind. I need my brain to just quiet down at times and let me breathe.
3. Whoever’s watching my ass up there, a big thanks for helping me out of the jams I get myself into and for giving me the strength to cope with my life. It bears repeating.
4. My darling, adorable nephew.
5. A safe place to stay, a roof over my head, food to eat, warm clothes. Even when I don’t feel lucky, solid gratitude for this.