Hola, Book Dragons. It’s been a while since I’ve done this post. It’s been a while since I’ve felt grateful for anything. Do you practice gratitude? Is it hard? It gets hard sometimes, to be grateful for everything you have especially when it feels like there’s no hope.
But I’m trying to stay grounded, to find things to be grateful about every day.
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I got the NetGalley e-ARC of The Luminaries today! 😍 That’s one thing to be grateful for, right?
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend
Planning to start this tomorrow. What are you guys reading?
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“All Change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end”– Robin Sharma
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
1. BOOKS!!!! YES!!!! Hope I never run out.
2. Peace of mind. I need my brain to just quiet down at times and let me breathe.
3. Whoever’s watching my ass up there, a big thanks for helping me out of the jams I get myself into and for giving me the strength to cope with my life. It bears repeating. (And I really, really need it tomorrow when trying to ride a bike. Oh, boy, what was I thinking?)
4. The Best of friends who’re there for you.
5. A safe place to stay, a roof over my head, food to eat, warm clothes. Even when I don’t feel lucky, much gratitude for this.