Omg it’s finally Friday! Yes and the day is over, thank God. Oof, another day in hellhole done. How about you guys? How are you dealing with this new Omicron variant? Sometimes when the days are dark and devoid of hope, I wonder if this pandemic will ever end. There doesn’t seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Depressing thought, uh?
All we can do at times is endure, prepare for the worst and try, just try to have a tiny seed of hope. And be grateful for what we have, for the people we loce that are here with us.
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
Read this in one day, not because it was a novella but I just didn’t want to stop reading it. It was too short and I want more!
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
Though the first book left me with acute, crushing disappointment, I decided to give book 2 a try. So far it’s okay but that disconnect between the main character and the love interest is like there’s something just out of sync.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
1. Books. THANK GOD FOR BOOKS. *on my knees, hands together in prayer, to the full moon* 😉 (I think this will always be the number one thing I’m grateful for.)
2. Peace of mind. Three simple words that say it all.
3. Whoever’s watching my ass up there, a big thanks for helping me out of the jams I get myself into and for giving me the strength to cope with my life. It bears repeating.
4. For clarity of mind, for those times when my thoughts make sense.
5. A safe place to stay, a roof over my head, food to eat, warm clothes. Much gratitude for this. Every night I think about this and I am grateful.
Stay safe, guys.